Monday, November 9, 2009

Women Masterbation Vidieos/photoes Is Masterbation Haram For Women?and What Happens If U Do?

Is masterbation haram for women?and what happens if u do? - women masterbation vidieos/photoes

Hey, I know it is a sensitive topic, but please answer for me. I do not know ..... This answer I have heard many answers, some say it is not forbidden in the Koran, some are saying .. PLS I want to write a correct answer to hear!
I wanted to ask if masterbation haram for women? and what happens if u do not check this? and what to do? is haram for men, boys, girls and women?

1 comment:

Mohammad said...

Assalamu alykom
Yes sister masterbation is haram for men and women, and I would recommend that u can use this page to be halal or haram
Moreover, should not be all that is written in the Koran, as well known as halal or haram, where is the Sunnah and the Sunnah? Explanation of the Qur'an and a large number of laws that are not mentioned in the Koran, are to be identified
U can recall with a strong will and Jannah Paradise peautiful Thar Allah, control is expensive, can u

Post a Comment