Saturday, November 7, 2009

Adenomyosis More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Ever Taken Lupron Shots For Adenomyosis Did It Help?

Has anyone ever taken lupron shots for Adenomyosis did it help? - adenomyosis more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with adenomyosis the other day. I took my first Lupron shot on Wednesday. My uterus is very large and it seems that I'm pregnant.
I would like to be pregnant one day, when the tumor is shrinking. My question is how long this treatment will reduce my condition? Can it push as soon as I finished my pictures? I am not married and have a child before I'm 40, but I'm not currently seeing anyone. Are the hot flashes and really bad side effects of Lupron? Help please

1 comment:

Mel Bell said...

Not sure about adenomyosis, but was put on Lupron again for my ovarian cysts and endometriosis. The side effects were very disturbing to me. Hot flashes, mood swings. But everyone is different, so not so bad for you. I hope not.

Post a Comment