Sunday, November 8, 2009

How Does An Ohio Drivers License Look Like Ohio License?

Ohio license? - how does an ohio drivers license look like

I have over 21 years and have not goten my Ohio (Hamilton County) license. Can anyone tell me when I walk through the steps that a driver of 16 years go? You know how with my time for a specific time to meet with drivers license and practice, especially, I want to, written and drive the miners? I looked at the BMV Web site, you can try but no information on more than 21 years, the license for the 1st Get time to find.

Thanks

1 comment:

tommsbab... said...

Go to the DMV and get the book of rules and regulations for the investigation to take advantage of your time, you have not a appointmet for your time. Held Based got your time's up to you, or how long will your license is. When I took my test was manuverability it is very easy to use mirrors. You must be parallel with your front tire to the membrane. the teacher will give you a hand and pull the car to the rear tire is parallel to the membrane. and then you're front and rear tire parallel to the tip of the cone. It is easy, either without limit of time.

Post a Comment