Saturday, November 7, 2009

Car Price In Ontario If I Pay The Full Asking Price For A Used Car In Cash, Is There Any Need For Credit?

If I pay the full asking price for a used car in cash, is there any need for credit? - car price in ontario

I apologize, I'm very insecure with the procedures necessary to buy a used car, the excuse for the stupidity of this potential problem for those of you who are better informed about the topic.

Someday I'll buy money for a used car again, but I am afraid that my credit history is the way somehow. The reputable dealer (GM Certified). When I complete payment in cash, I need some kind of approved credit? It seems to me if you need today. Any help for this problem would be very grateful.

If you at all care, I live in Ontario, Canada.

(Also, if someone could tell me how much money is expected that after the sale of things like Warren scientists, etc., and a great help would be spread).

1 comment:

gtrman06... said...

I can not believe some of the answers here! First, the quick answer to your question is no, you do not have any credit history at all. However, if you have money but no credit, why not 50% deposit is low and build your credit rating for the next time you want something bigger ACQUISITION () as a house?

As always a better deal for the money, stupid. The dealer can you think you will get a better deal for the money, but the fact is that they are more willing to negotiate on the price of a vehicle when it receives funds from corrupt financial institutions between 1 and 3% of the financed amount. This allows them to sell the car in a lower profit margin because they are "on the back.

The same is true, guaranteed. This is an additional profit center for dealers, in some cases, gains of 50%, giving them more influence on prices. The prices of these securities depends on the specific vehicle, mileage, condition and so on, so they do not even givea prize in this stadium.

I know it's popular to believe that the man who sold the car him a liar, cheat and thief, and I'm not saying that some of us the picture did not win, but most car dealers are much professional than in 1940 and 50 (if all of this to the dealer that criminals have started).

In addition, the purchase is to go from a private owner of the absolute path because they do not issue a warranty on the vehicle. It is "where my money is, where your car is, buh bye. A merchant must remain at least a 30-day warranty on the vehicle, especially in competition, with more than the bare minimum of an electrical outlet.

To buy good luck in your search.

Post a Comment