Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Is Tonsilitis How Many Times Do You Need To Have Tonsilitis Before You Are Offered A Tonsilectimy?

How many times do you need to have tonsilitis before you are offered a tonsilectimy? - what is tonsilitis

I always had a sore throat for about 6 months and had about 5 different times. I'm allergic to penicillin to treat the almonds to treat severe inflammation. Now I am in these other pills not for me. It leads to other things as glandular fever and lymph nodes in the neck. I really want to leave, but was from a friend who has told several times before the operation? Can someone help me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a sore throat every 6 weeks for about a year, was my dentist who referred me to my GP who then referred me to remove them. havent had a sore throat already!

Anonymous said...

My doctor told me that you will be spoiled 3 cases in a bad year or in the tonsils

Anonymous said...

My doctor told me that you will be spoiled 3 cases in a bad year or in the tonsils

Post a Comment