Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Should I Wait Until After The Super Bowl To Buy A Tv I Heard Prices For New T.V.'s Drop After The Super Bowl. True? False?

I heard prices for new T.V.'s drop after the Super Bowl. True? False? - should i wait until after the super bowl to buy a tv

I want to buy a new TV One colleague told me to wait until after the Super Bowl, because the prices are in the new television. I find it hard to believe, but I could not be surprised if he was right. If this is the case, then I'm waiting until after the Super Bowl to buy a new TV! All comments appreciated.

2 comments:

godged said...

True! Of course, that the drive electronics holiday, bringing the Super Bowl. After the Super Bowl, television, especially large, are sold at a discount of Nice.

Steven L said...

Dave nailed. Most places have liberal return policies and people are buying big screens to watch the game only. Store in a place that no increase in fees (hence the moocher buy when they can return them) and pick up a few days after the game.

I want to ask why I posted this question here, but I think it's appropriate, and I think we can say that people "rent" for televisions in the Superbowl.

Post a Comment