Sunday, January 24, 2010

Symbian Movie Stream Play .avi Movies On Mobile With Symbian O.S.?

Play .avi movies on mobile with Symbian O.S.? - symbian movie stream

I have a Sony Ericsson W950i that a Symbian operating system. He wanted to know if there is a freeware movie player software, which I download and install it on my phone can. I want normal encoding DivX movies are usually playing files. Avi. I have to play VLC player on my computer, but wondered if there are players and cell phones.

3 comments:

el tom said...

The file extension is irrelevant, what matters is the codec used. If it DivX / Xvid to DivX Player for Symbian use) (see http://mobile.divx.com. My recommendation would be to convert but the film on the resolution and codec supported by the device, so that the process of reproduction is the best value for the energy consumption. There are several facets ffmpeg.exe the GUI you can download (with a little adjustment, see page http://www.catswhocode.com/blog/os/19-ff this particular iPhone conversion as a sign ... You can use your film convert to respond better to your phone.

Element said...

There is no cell phone or video player

This PLAY.AVI Can


But R 3 phones that can play, DivX (perhaps. AVI, DivX)


LG VIEWTY

LG Renoir

Samsung Innov8

mahia s said...

u You can DivX movies or intelligent

Post a Comment