Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thumb Pain When Reaching Pain Localized To The Thumb?

Pain localized to the thumb? - thumb pain when reaching

1 days last week I woke up and I think I have slept on my arm the wrong way, because it was difficult, and some numbness. approximately 30 minutes or so I went out to eat something on the table and gave me a sudden pain in my left thumb. The pain was like a tingling sensation mixed with 100 needles at the tip of the thumb, which lasted 2.3 seconds stuck. done before, maybe a month or two, but has happened since last week. after trying to find it on Google and WebMD, the only thing that can possibly come with the carpal tunnel. I just want to know if anyone else has this experince, or if there is a health professional who can read this and give me a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment