Sunday, November 8, 2009

How To Build A Rabbit Hut I Have A Russian Tortoise And I Need Some Help?

I have a russian tortoise and i need some help? - how to build a rabbit hut

I had my turtle for 7 years and is healthy, but I do not think so. I feed him lettuce, because everything is going to eat. I tried to weed and all, but he should not eat. I'm in a cage with a light, hay and rabbit pellets, I heard that is bad. VHA also a heating pad under the tank. I guess once to rest, and I have time. I built him a cabin to sleep and I think it's hibernating. He is always there, do not eat or drink. He has never done. I need help please give some advice. I am nothing. I do not die. Thanks

1 comment:

fruitcak... said...

Here is a website explaining how to take care of you http://russiantortoise.org/care_sheet.ht turtle ... It takes more to keep as a salad, healthy and natural food is best for its turtle is addicted to one type of food, but the good news is that you can get out of control, there are reading an article on How to turtles, the signs of eating http://www.tortoisetrust.org/articles/fu boring ... Change your diet is on the heat mat is not good for turtles need a heat lamp can burn the turtle mats, rabbit pellets are not good for your turtle is looking at the page and you will see how to make a case for the create turtle when the turtle is no doubt that it is preparing at this time of year outside of hibernating turtles will stop eating and begin to prepare for the sleep over, "declared confidence hibernation hibernation site tortoise, the process of making further good place to get the best of luck honey hope all is well look

Post a Comment