Friday, November 6, 2009

Dining Table Blueprints How Many Watts Of Lighting Do I Need Over A Dining Table?

How many watts of lighting do I need over a dining table? - dining table blueprints

Unfortunately have a trailer with a 100 watt halogen bulb for my dining room. Now that I have decided to more Chandalier How many watts of light to replace eighth I? I have a Lutron controller, so it is adjustable. The overall performance is still what I look? Are there any further steps to comply?

Because my dining room has a sloping roof, only one Chandalier or trailer. A single drop light is never bright enough - so it was. Most tend to have lampshades Chandalia more focus on when I know the lighting for a dining table should gain focus primarily on the bottom - for the people in the dining hall.

What options do I have? For what it's worth, I am looking for modern and contemporary design.

1 comment:

A Designer said...

Power is definitely what we think when we think of the bulb of a bright light, such as ... really determined but in general this is the amount of electricity the device to another form of energy is converted (light / heat specify). You might need a screw 9 watt fluorescent bulb that has the same brightness as an incandescent lamp of 40 watts.

Anyway, what you need, as you said, something to eat direct light on the surface ... not in its cavernous ceiling. In fact, I think it's a pretty good selection of lamps to the lamp to direct light downward ... would only need to buy.

Have you thought about allowing a small installation of lighting, the length of the suspension, for example, three pendant lights over the table? This is probably achieved more contemporary view of what you want, and you increase the room lighting. Fell flat against a gable ... or gable roof with the help of an A (not known what it was).

Good luck.

Post a Comment