Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kates Play I Am At My Wits End! A Bit Long Sorry?

I am at my wits end! A bit long sorry? - kates play

Me and my parents live in my grandmothers to save some money, I save 6YR old cousin who comes every day to live right on the road and stay for tea most nights - sometimes it is her mother - and believe that They certainly have the right to come into my room and my PS2, just play my TV and play my stuff.

If I have to say can begin to tell you: i dont 'because the rooms are not really in your room, grandmothers, and I'm not the type to a discussion, so leave me, but I hate it!

He is a spoiled child gets what he wants when he wants. If he does not have a massive crisis, and then search. I try to look after my own affairs, but it's too boring.

My grandmother even bought a PS2 game, if he is not even a! And let him play cBear, because it found nowhere else, but I am a daughter 16yrs and I need my privacy, and I think I would be grateful to leave to use it to be. I just want to give something, because just touching it, but I need the DVD.

To make matters worse, this morning I sat on the couch and my cousin, who said, spent the night playing with my football and my grandmother did not play "with the ball and she does not like to share Kate's, I thought it was a family share .. but good "and just left.

Am I entitled to be angry about? What can I do? My parents say anything because they are too polite, and I can not have the courage!

7 comments:

rykell58 said...

You must disconnect the power cord from the back of the PlayStation SU and tell him not knowing what happened to him, but just stop working, and use it only if it is not deep in the Sunday afternoon when you see one of his movies . Their parents did not appear to share how, especially if you do not listen or even ask for permission. This is not right for you. Maybe you can go home and talk to your mother and I had a conversation with him, tell him it's not that you do not like what happened to 16 and with my own things and do not affect me. Consider we are doing when you might be his mother crazy and she did not even up there, or it is a good mothersay something to her son. Otherwise, as you said it uses the PS games but for movies with your parents ask if they want to buy a DVD player that can be taken into account for $ 30 to - $ 40 in this way, you do not have to worry about hepatitis A , also taking into account who will be 16 not in her room for some reason anyway. Ask your mother if she goes to buy a padlock for your room, because they are sometimes personal things that should not be seen. Your mother should understand this and ask ... say, "Mom, when I was 16, you would like a boy to sneak into her room through her things?" If you buy a new DVD player, then enter the PS and can do, the house and not at home so often. Another thing that does notThey say things in the house, unless it is up to you and the grandmother's house. He is younger and even though I do not understand now, but it should be mentioned. One more thing, if the parents do not have a DVD player to buy, then ask the mother to the children, for the purchase of a hp and take your money and go buy the DVD. Prices for the HP and then the price of the DVD and then ask if you buy it and him want a price to cover the cost of the DVD player. Good luck,

squished... said...

If your daughter is an annoying and spoiled invade your space!

I suggest moving the PS2 in another room, every room, but yours .. then .. not in your room You can not play much, but I can say that it disturbs you, we will continue to do so.

Good luck.

Omg My Antler Broke! said...

It just sucks not really like hell and possibly "Get Over It

deiracin... said...

Connecting Hide pilots, TV or cable to the PS2 to the TV, then stop what you can not ask someone, or not easy to tackle, and ask shrugged and said nothing. Let all hell break loose, it's yours, not yours, and it's not that you check, you pay the rent. So no right to touch your stuff. Do not give if you leave at the age of 6 shall continue to Walk All Over You Where does it end? You have the right things, to place your order. and must learn manners. Demand respect when you asked about, not too soft! Finally, you learn that you can not go to them and respected. Do not let them walk over you. You can do it. Be strong:)

♥Mommy to 20 month old Jacob♥ said...

One could simply say, ok this is not my room, but my PS2 and you have to do before touching (and you can use when you're right question, but) he has a deadline. I think it is a typical spoiled child. I hate it when people raise their children as it is ... You'll be spoiled adults who expect everything to them served on a silver platter, and the cycle continues.

♥Mommy to 20 month old Jacob♥ said...

One could simply say, ok this is not my room, but my PS2 and you have to do before touching (and you can use when you're right question, but) he has a deadline. I think it is a typical spoiled child. I hate it when people raise their children as it is ... You'll be spoiled adults who expect everything to them served on a silver platter, and the cycle continues.

wife of marine said...

You said all the time: "I have a cousin 6YR" is the family and is very, very young. There will always be hateful and day out and loves you very much to tolerate it. I note that everything that I want to ask, not only to take. Yes, you have to share with him. Yes, you need to play him in his room. Yes, we know that this is your property and you must apply for permission politely. I'm sure their parents would agree.

Please note that you are 16 years and in recent years, it do not matter. They will look very different and enjoy their company.

Post a Comment