Thursday, December 31, 2009

Phthalates Baby Lotion Baby Lotions & Shampoos FREE Of Phthalates?

Baby Lotions & Shampoos FREE of Phthalates? - phthalates baby lotion

Here is the article:

http://health.msn.com/kids-health/articl ...

Here is the list of products to the rating scale, the proportion of the substance they contain include the following information:

http://cosmeticsdatabase.com/browse.php? ...

Therefore we have of Johnson & Johnson's lavender-scented baby shampoo (3-times per week) and the same brand / perfume lotion every day. I do not know if this product is in fashion or what, but maybe you should find the baby lotion, shampoo just in case? I looked through the list to represent the various products, which amounted to a threat 0 (Johsnons 5 if I remember correctly), and they are all brands that have never heard of. I live in the United States (FL to be exact) Does anybody know where I can take some lotions and shampoos, to buy phthalate-free? I'm sure you can order some online, but I would like to find a local store (Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, etc.) Any tips? Ideas?

Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment