Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cool Scooter Wheels Am I Allowed To Ride My Motor Scooter In Another State?

Am I allowed to ride my motor scooter in another state? - cool scooter wheels

I have a bike (49 cc engine, two wheels, DOT-certified) that I have people in my state of Maryland. I live on the border of Vermont, with PA and DE and I travel in these two states.

MD is a little cold, he treats the bike like a normal bike, except I have a license. That means that I do not (an insurance company and I) and require (no labels, and I can not get it.)

Both PA and scooters need a label. Can I can my scooter in the state and outside of the state residing in the same way, such as a driver in the AP analysis of drive, although as a resident of MD, I I need a front and disadvantages of the label, while a driver only a PA sticker on the back needs to be? I searched and searched in the various DMV locations for these, but I can not find the answer ... I called the DMV in PA, when it was said was not a problem, but I wanted a little rest.

Thank you!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment